The Centrix Constant Pressure Fastener (CPF) provides residual clamping in sealant squeeze out applications. As the material stack height decreases due to sealant squeeze out, the spring pack maintains clamp force.
1) The Centrix CPF distributes load evenly and is ideal for applications with limited backside hole clearance.
2) Large clamping area prevents damage to the backside of the structure.
3) Available in almost any diameter and length.
4) The spring pack can be optimized for specific residual clamp forces after sealant squeeze out.
5) Can be made to work with any installation tooling. Also available with a drill jig clamping and alignment bushing.