Centrix specializes and in the design and manufacturing of custom temporary fasteners. We have designed and developed temporary fasteners for every major air frame manufacturer in the world. Each product has been engineered to meet the unique needs of our customer's applications. Every feature of our fasteners can be custom ordered, including:
- Diameters and tolerances. We often hold tolerances of ± .0005 In.
- Grip lengths and grip ranges
- Fastener drive mechanisms for robotic installation or hand installation
- Fastener height above the clamp surface
- Fastener backside length behind the clamp surface
- Custom thread types for control of clamp forces and vibration resistance
To determine which style of Centrix fastener will best meet your specific application needs, feel free to contact our sales team or fill out the fastener definition form below. If you complete the form below, Centrix will better understand your application and will contact you as soon as possible.